What are the properties of triangles?
Properties of Triangles
Following are the important properties of triangles:
- The sum of angles of a triangle is 180°.
- Isosceles triangles have two sides that are equal.
- The angles opposite the equal sides in an isosceles triangle are equal.
- All sides of an equilateral triangle are equal.
- All angles of an equilateral triangle are equal. Each angle is 60°.
- A right-angled triangle has one angle that is equal to 90°.
- The sum of the other two angles of a right-angled triangle is 90°.